Radboud University Scholarship is a university-based scholarship hosted by Radboud University. It is a merit-based scholarship program. Designed to attract talented international students from around the world. This scholarship creates an opportunity for talented international students. To pursue an English-taught Master’s degree at Radboud University.
One of the most prestigious universities in the Netherlands is Radboud University. Which was ranked #222 among the best universities in the world. And #45 among universities in the European Union in the 2024 QS World University Rankings.
Summary of Scholarship
- Scholarship Type: Partially funded.
- Offered by: Radboud University.
- Host Country: Netherlands.
- Study Level: Master’s.
- Study Duration: 2 years.
- Country of Origin: Students from all countries can apply except for EU and EEA countries.
Number of scholarships available in the Fields of Study
Radboud University will award 28 scholarships in 7 fields of study in the academic year 2024/2025.
|Field of study||Number of scholarships available|
|Faculty of Science||11|
|Faculty of Law||5|
|Faculty of Social Sciences||4|
|Nijmegen School of Management||4|
|Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies||2|
|Faculty of Arts||2|
Pros & Cons of the Radboud University Scholarship
The Radboud University Scholarship program is partially funded. These are the pros and cons of this scholarship
|Tuition fees: It will reduce your tuition fee to €2,530 instead of €17,000.||You have to bear the incidental costs of living and studying in the Netherlands.|
|Visa Costs||You have to pass all the courses in the first year to get the grant again in the second year.|
|Residence Permit||You must pass all the courses in the first year to get the grant again in the second year.|
|Health Insurance||The Radboud University Scholarship is not applicable to Erasmus Mundus Master’s programs and joint-degree Master’s programs.|
|Liability Insurance||Enrolled as a full-time student at Radboud University.|
- From a country outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Bachelor’s degree obtained outside the Netherlands.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a Master’s degree program. At Radboud University as a full-time student.
- Must fulfill the conditions for obtaining a Netherlands visa.
Academic Record: Candidates should have outstanding academic achievements. In their previous education, especially in their undergraduate degree. Their previous field of study and applied field of study must be the same.
Motivation letter: Write a well-written error-free motivation letter. That highlights your commitment and prior achievements in relevant fields of study. And mentions extracurricular activities such as internships or volunteering experiences.
Reference letters: To apply, require two academic reference letters. The letter must be dated and signed by the author. Including their position at the university.
English language proficiency certificate: Meet the minimum English language proficiency test score. Required for the Master’s program you have chosen.
- First, go to the Application and Admission section. On Radboud University’s official website.
- Next, click on the Application Procedure Master’s option. You will find two choices for international students:
- Master’s – International Previous Education.
- Master’s with Placement Procedure.
- From here select the option as per your requirement.
- After that, a new page will open. Where you will get instructions on the next steps of the application. don’t forget to read them carefully.
- Now, click on the Apply in Studielink option and this will redirect you to a new website.
- After the website opens, scroll down and click on the Create account option.
- Then complete the account registration by providing the required information.
- After finishing the account opening process. You will redirected to the main website.
- Now, click on the ‘study programs option‘ available in the website menu.
- Next, click on ‘Add new enrollment application‘. And choose Radboud University as the ‘educational institution‘.
- Then select ‘Study program level and program language‘.
- Next, choose the desired course from the list of available options.
- In the next step, provide information about your chosen course and click ‘next’.
- Then, answer some questions about yourself and click ‘next’ again.
- In this step verify the provided information. If everything is correct, click ‘Confirm’ and submit the enrollment application.
After submitting the enrollment application. You will receive an email with personal login details for the OSIRIS Application. Next login to the OSIRIS Application website. And submit the required documents to complete the OSIRIS Application. Congratulations Your application process has been completed.
You must submit your online application for the first time by January 31, 2024. Student Admissions Office of Radboud University will review your application. And sent back to you for payment of the handling fee. If you find any errors in your application within this period. It must be corrected and submitted by 14 February 2024. Visit the Official Scholarship Website to get more detailed information.
Scholarship Website: https://www.ru.nl/en/education/scholarships/radboud-scholarship-programme
Related Scholarship: Leiden University Excellence Scholarships
Disclaimer: This is not the official scholarship page. It is a one-page unofficial summarized listing of the scholarship. While we strive to maintain accurate and current information. Details may change at any time without prior notice. To get complete and updated information. please always refer to the official website of the scholarship provider. Any reliance you place on information obtained. From fbcaptionbangla.com is strictly at your own risk.