Fully funded Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is funded by the European Union (EU). This is one of the most popular scholarships in Europe. This scholarship is designed to spread higher education worldwide. This scholarship is awarded to international students to study in Europe.
Fully funded Erasmus Mundus Scholarship will allow you to study at three universities in three different European Union countries. And after graduation, you will get a joint degree from all 3 universities.
Benefits of Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- Tuition Fees: This scholarship covers all tuition fees. That means you don’t have to worry about paying tuition fees.
- Travel Expenses: This scholarship also includes Travel Expenses. This indicates you can travel without having to bear the burden of travel expenses.
- Monthly Allowances: You will receive a stipend of €1,400 per month. During your studies (max. 24 months) to cover your living and education expenses.
- Health and Accident Insurance: This scholarship provides health and accident insurance, ensuring that all your medical expenses will be covered while in Europe.
- Quality Education: This scholarship offers you the opportunity to study at some of Europe’s top universities. Enhancing your chances of a bright future through a high-quality education.
- There is no bond restriction to return to the country.
- Job visa issued to work in Europe after graduation.
- No need for any application fee.
- No age limit to apply for the scholarship.
- Low CGPA Students also can win this scholarship.
- GRE is Not Required.
- No need to contact any professor.
Eligibility Criteria of Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
Masters and PhD level international students from all over the world. Can apply for Erasmus Mundus scholarships, if they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree (first degree) or be in the final year of graduate studies. Graduation must be completed before starting the master’s program.
- If you have completed an educational level equivalent to a bachelor’s degree, you are eligible to apply for the scholarship. This achievement must be officially recognized according to the national legislation and practices of the degree-awarding country.
Required documents to apply for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
- Certified copy of your degree and transcript: If your degree certificate and transcript of records are not in English. You should provide a certified translation in English as well as the original.
- English proficiency certificates: IELTS scores range from 5 to 7, depending on your chosen program.
- Recommendation letters: Required two recommendation letters. The letter should be Written in English.
- CV: Create your CV in English, including both your academic and professional experiences, as well as any extracurricular work you might have done.
- Motivation letter: write a motivation letter in English, no longer than 5000 characters.
- Passport: Scan copy of your valid passport.
- Proof of residence: where you have been living at the time of application.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Application Process
First, you need to go to the official website of the European Education and Culture Executive Agency
and then scroll down and you will see the Erasmus Mundus Catalogue. Find the program of your choice from the catalog of a total of 214 programs. In my case, My chosen program is the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree in Public Health in Disasters. After selecting the program, you will see a link under its name, click on that link,
A new webpage will open, and you should carefully read all the information on it to learn more about your preferred program and access the program application form.
Then when you open the application form, another new web page will appear in front of you, then click on the register here option and log into the account by creating an account. Then the main application form will open before you. Here some personal information, academic information, and documents will be asked from you. Submit the application form by providing all the required information and documents.
The fully funded Erasmus Mundus Scholarship deadline varies by university and country. So be sure to check the deadlines for individual courses.
Research the available programs and their curriculum.
Consider your academic interests and career goals when you choose your program.
The selection process is based on your academic records, motivation letter, and letters of recommendation. Creatively decorating your motivational letter and presenting it without errors can increase your chances of getting selected.
IELTS scores range from 5 to 7, depending on your chosen program.
Yes, you can apply for multiple programs. However each program requires a separate application, and you cannot apply to more than 3 programs.